We did not hunt Easter eggs this year but we did receive lots of presents! Madison and Mackenzie got several great outfits, many books, and wonderful stuffed animals. I think they are a couple of weeks away from crawling. It won't be long until they are mobile and going in two different directions. They are also doing better with their solids. We have found they love strawberry banana apple and hate peaches. We don't go to the doctor until May 5th so I am not sure how much they weigh. Cade and I can't wait to find out. Well I hope all of you had a good Easter, we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy belated Easter! The girls are GORGEOUS! I can't believe how big they've gotten, and I love the blog, it's so cute :-D. Miss hanging out with the four of you, hope to see y'all soon. -Beth
ReplyDelete