Last weekend the girls met my Uncle Jim, Aunt Stella, Whitney, Brad, & Patrick. I have to brag on my Aunt Stella! Saturday afternoon the girls and I were at Mammy's house alone with Aunt Stella. The girls were hungry and I wasn't moving fast enough. My Aunt Stella isn't the most comfortable with baby babies but she jumped right in there and helped my feed my screaming children. She did a wonderful job feeding Madie. (who tried to start playing with two ounces left) Thank you so much Aunt Stella.
Bath time has become a more enjoyable time for me and the girls. Madie loves to splash and kick her feet. She sits up on her own in the tub and smiles for the most part while she is having her bath. Kenzie doesn't scream anymore which is a big deal. She is not as sure of the bath as Madie but I think she is starting to figure out the splashing idea! I put some pictures of their baths now and some pictures of their baths in the NICU. They are sure easier to deal with now than then.
Tomorrow we will be 9 month old. (6 month adjusted age) The last 9 months have flown by. The last 6 months faster than the first 3 months. I can't wait until their first birthday! Cade and I are already planing now. We have already bought their birthday present. It is going to be so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment