We went to West Texas Rehab Tuesday for our assessment. So far so good. The therapists say we are functioning like a normal four month old. (that is our adjusted aged - at the end of March we will be eight months old) They even say we are doing somethings that a five to six month old can do. All though we are not out of the woods yet we are doing great. We will go back in three months.
At the beginning of the month we went to the doctor for our RSV shots and Madie was 11 pounds 9 ounces and Kenzie was 10 pounds 14 ounces. We are both rolling over, smiling, laughing, and trying to crawl. It won't be long before we will be mobile.
We are still trying out solid foods. Not a total success but we are slowly getting the hang of it. Hopefully in another month we will start getting it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm LOVING the pics and updates! They are movie star PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Frances :)
p.s. I'll explain my blogety name later. It's code for your ol' cuz. ;)
I love the blog and seeing two beautiful babies. You're doing a great job on it! I love the new look!
ReplyDeleteLuv you guys! Janny