Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twice the Fun

Friday we go to see Doctor Holler, the neonatologist that delivered us and got us through the NICU without any major problems. We can't thank him enough for everything he did for us. We also want to thank the nurses and respiratory techs. We will never forget what the staff did for us!

Since the weather was nice Sunday we went out and had our picture taken. Hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Megan! I can't believe how much the girls look alike! And by the way, they are looking more and ore like Mommie! Your family is beautiful and I am so proud of you! I told you you'd be a wonderful Mommie! Those baby girls are such a blessing! Continue to love on them because before you know they will be big enough to smack you in the face when you ask for a smooch! (Yes, that is one of the many things my little Miss Attitude has been doing lately) Mommie’s gonna have to lay the smack down on her booty! J/K Come see us soon! We miss and love ya’ll!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete